Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2 weeks out

I write this as I'm struggling a bit to keep my lunch down.  I don't know if I ate too fast or too much or a combination of the two.   I had 1 scrambled egg, 1 turkey sausage patty, and a sprinkle of cheese. I know this feeling will go away in a little while.  It's not easy getting used to my new tummy.

On the positive side, I'm down 14 pounds since surgery.  Week 1 was a 6 pound loss and week 2 was an 8 pound loss.  People are starting to notice the weight loss which is an awesome thing!!

3 comments:

  1. How about trying either half of a sausage patty or something with less fat. That along with eating slower might help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know with mine it was very important to slow down, and to chew thoroughly. Our surgeries were different, but it sounds like some of the problems are similar. You'll figure out what your body will and will not accept fairly quickly! Sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have slowed down and am making sure I am chewing properly. That has helped!

    ReplyDelete