Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The 3 week stall

I knew it was coming....I've read about it on OH....and now I've hit it....the dreaded 3 week stall!!  I weighed in at 325 on 9/25 and then 324 on 9/28 and the scale hasn't moved since.  I know this is common, but at the same time I feel a bit bummed.  The stall happens because my body is getting used to my new tummy and it's still recovering from the surgery.  But knowing all this doesn't totally help the feelings.

I know I need to stick to plan, keep up with protein and the liquids, and keep on walking.  I've heard that this doesn't last long and I'll start dropping again.  I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. Focusing only on now, and not on how we wish things were, works much better than wanting it different than it can only be. So, if you keep your mind busy on what is, instead of what isn't, you will do and feel better. The Stall can't be sooner rather than later. It's The Stall and The Stall doesn't work that way. If it did, it would be called The Sudden Drop, or The Plummet, or The Dump. No, no, not The Dump. Yech...definitely not The Dump. Be kind to your bod and let it do what it needs to do in order to be able to go forward. You will never regret it. Keep up the good work, every minute of every day. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up! I know that patience is a virtue that most people don't have when it comes to this...but it will pass, and you will get there! :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete