Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 7 update (a few days late)

Well, no change on the scale this week, however, I finally walked over a mile yesterday during lunch.  I went 1.2 miles.  I walked with a friend, which made it a bit easier.  I also walked around a corn maze and pumpkin farm on Saturday.  The energy level is definitely better.  The emotions are getting a bit better too.

October seems to be a stall month for a lot of people.  A lot of people on OH have also written about having stalls this month.  Very, very interesting.  I wonder if the change in weather has something to do with it.  I am determined to work in a walk every day unless the weather is super bad or the sidewalks are impassable.  I know motivation will be lower in the winter, but I really want to keep up the walking.

Halloween is tomorrow and we still have to get treats to pass out.  One thing I know for sure is this year we are not passing out candy.  It will either be fruit snacks, or something not edible.  I guess I better get to the store tonight to get them.

I hope all my readers have a happy and safe Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment