Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week 6 update

For week 6 I lost 1 pound, but I'm not stressing over it.  I had a non-scale victory this week that I am very happy about.  We went to Brookfield Zoo on Sunday after church for Boo in the Zoo.  We had a good time, and as we were walking back to the van I realized that I still COULD walk to the van.  My feet weren't killing me and I wasn't in massive back pain.  I walked around the zoo for several hours and I didn't need to stop every five minutes to rest, I didn't need to rent a scooter, and I wasn't in massive pain.  Now, were my feet a little sore...sure, but only a little.  This is coming from the person who couldn't go to the store without using a motorized cart.  I'm very pleased with that.

On another note, I'm very much on an emotional roller coaster.  I think it has a lot to do with the changes my body is going through.  So that is something else I need to work through.  I'm grateful for having a husband that is extremely tolerant and supportive...I couldn't do this without him.  And I put myself in God's hands and pray that he will guide me.

2 comments:

  1. This is all good news. It is amazing how loss of weight impacts how our joints and muscles feel. Part of your emotional roller coaster could also be perimenopause, which can often make us girls act emotionally unstable and not nice to be around. Put all of your existing physical, emotional and psychological elements together and it can be challenging. Realizing what is happening is half the battle. It helps you to be conscientiously aware of your thoughts, decisions and actions. You can own that roller coaster and gain better control of it so that it isn't controlling you.

    Keep up the good work, Snoopygirl. You are in the driver's seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I finally get to comment on r blog.. Happy things are looking great for you.. I go in tomorrow and see what they say.. But I have a question have u eatting a salad yet? I want one so bad lol

    ReplyDelete