Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Results of appointments

I saw the dietician on Tuesday and my primary doc on Wednesday.

Here are the results of the dietician visit according to their scale:
Body weight loss since surgery: 25 pounds
% total body weight loss: 7%
BMI at initial consult: 59.98
BMI at surgery:  55.66
BMI on Tuesday:  51.66

Severe obesity class III is a BMI greater than 40.
Obesity class II is a BMI between 35 and 39.9.
Obesity class I is a BMI between 30 and 34.9.
Overweight is a BMI between 25 and 29.9.
Normal weight is a BMI between 18.5 and 24.9
Under weight is a BMI less than 18.5.

I am now on a regular diet but need to make sure I make my protein goals and my fluid goals.  We also added more vitamins. 

Results of primary doc visit:
I am taking ZERO diabetes meds right now.  I will monitor my sugars and report back to him.  I am going from 3 blood pressure meds to 1.  I will monitor BP and report back.  I am no longer taking my reflux medication.  Right now I have not resumed any crohn's meds and am waiting to hear back from my GI on that.

As of today I have lost a total of 80 pounds since November 1, 2013.  I am feeling better and better every day.

My walking goal is to walk a 5k in March.

I know I have said this before but I will continue to say it.  I thank all of family and friends for all the support, especially my wonderful husband.  Most importantly I thank God for keeping me in his hands and taking care of me.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful to read. You are truly blessed. He is watching over you and you are doing your part which demonstrates your gratitude to Him. God Bless You and Yours.

    ReplyDelete