Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Yippie!! Stall is over!!!

The stall is over!!  For week 5 I've lost 5 pounds.  That's 22 pounds since surgery, and 79 pounds overall!!!  I'm getting so close to that 100 pounds lost mark I can just taste it!!!

I see the nutritionist today.  I should be back on a "normal" diet.  All that means is I'm not restricted to soft foods....I'll still only be able to eat small bits at a time.

I go back to the office today.  I was so afraid I would oversleep, I barely slept at all!!!  I'm looking forward to going back to the office.  I'm really interested in seeing the reactions of my coworkers when they see me.

Life is good!!!

1 comment:

  1. ...could not be happier for you. This is most excellent. Life IS good.

    ReplyDelete