Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 4 - no change

So the stall is going on, and I'm ok with that.  Week 4 has shown no change in my weight.  I thought maybe I had broken the stall cause I was down to 323 a couple of days ago, but the pound came back.  And I'm ok with that.  I know this stall will break, and I know it will go down.   And to be honest with  myself, I have gone off plan as far as food goes over the weekend.  So I am getting back on plan, concentrating on my protein, and going to make sure I get my walks in.  That's my plan!

1 comment:

  1. Atta Girl! THAT'S the way to be thinking. Not only is honesty the best policy, but being in charge or ourselves is too. We aren't victims. We're responsible for ourselves YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete