Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

1 week post op

Walk and sip, walk and sip, walk and sip.  that needs to be my new theme.  I took 2 walks today, one for 7 minutes (0.20 miles) and one for 10 minutes (0.27 miles).  Tomorrow I'll be out for my doc appointment, but I hope to get one walk in for the morning and one for early evening.  I'm doing my best to remember to sip, but it's not easy.  I've been cross-stitching today, and I'm trying to remember to take a sip at the end of each row I stitch.  Even now I'm not done sipping, but I need to stop sipping for 1/2 hour so I can have my protein shake before bed.  Sipping and protein are the most important for me right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing the doc tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment