Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 20, 2014

11 days 12 pounds

It's been 11 days since surgery, and I've lost 12 pounds in those 11 days.  I'm very happy with those results.  I know it will eventually slow down, but for now...it's great!!  I made my first shake with the PB2 powder.  It was chocolate banana peanut butter shake.  I added plain greek yogurt to it as well.  The peanut butter flavor came through, but not so much the banana and chocolate...so I'll have to tweak the recipe more.  I am going to enjoy experimenting with different flavor combinations on the protein shakes.  We were hoping to make ice cream today, but the bowl has to be in the freezer for 16 to 24 hours, so that won't happen today.  I should have read the directions yesterday!  Oh well.

I have to admit, I'm a bit tired today.  And a little bit sore.  But it's not too bad.  The house is quiet right now, and it's a nice kind of quiet, not the boring quiet I've been experiencing all week.  Hubby and his brother are picking up their dad, my sister-in-law is at the store, and all the kids went to the park (1 block from our house).  The kids are really enjoying having their cousins here.  It's nice to have a house full of people and all the activity, which I think is why it's a nice kind of quiet right now.  I just have to remember to sit and relax and heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment