Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 7, 2014

2 days to go

I have 2 more days to go.  Prayers were said for me at church and the outpouring of love and support was amazing.  Hubby was pleasantly surprised at how many people offered to come stay with me after I got home from the hospital.  It was amazing.

The joint pain and fatigue are really kicking my ass.  I am so glad I only have 2 days to go and then at least I'll be on good pain meds.  It'll be interesting to find out from the surgeon how soon I can start taking my Crohn's meds again.

Over the weekend we bought my chewable vitamins for after surgery.  Tonight or tomorrow I make out the shopping list for hubby to have my puree-type stuff ready for when I get home.  Hubby and the 2 oldest just worked on getting the living room straightened up a bit, which is a really good thing.

Since I'm off work tomorrow, I don't have to worry about getting ready for the office.  I'll need to get the nail polish off my toes (no nail polish allowed because they check your nail beds for circulation during surgery).  I'll get my clothes ready for both before and after.  I'll hear from the hospital sometime tomorrow afternoon to find out what time I'm scheduled for and what time I'll need to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment