Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 30, 2014

obesityhelp.com

So I've been spending my lunch hour today looking around on the website www.obesityhelp.com.  I've been reading posts on the forums for Sleeve patients, patients who live in Illinois, and patients who have a BMI greater than 50.  It's really interesting to read the stories of people who have gone through this.  Several are just like me...in the very beginnings of their journeys.  Some have Crohn's...just like me.  I think this website is going to be very helpful to me as I go through this.  Between that and this blog and the support of my family and friends...I am very, very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you my friend :) and that you are being very smart and very brave. I am so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete