Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Today is seminar day!!

Today is the Weight Loss Surgery Seminar at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  What if  they tell me that they can't do anything for me because of the Crohn's?  Although I did read on the internet yesterday that the Sleeve Gastrectomy is the best option for Crohn's patients, so there is hope.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 380, which means I've lost 18 pounds since being off the Prednisone.  Not too bad, eh?  I am also trying to be more careful about what I eat, and our whole family is starting to eat healthier.

I wish I could start going to the gym again, but if I can't get through the grocery store without being out of breath and in pain, how the heck am I going to walk the treadmill????  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment