Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 27, 2015

Today's workout and Shopping

I got to the gym today...finally.  I walked 1.17 miles in 30 minutes.  30 minutes was about all I could handle today.

We went shopping over the weekend to the outlet mall in Pleasant Prairie, WI.  I found that I could actually buy clothing items in several stores (and I'm not talking shoes or socks, either).  I was able to get myself some new jammies and other necessary items (undergarments).  You know, it's easy to wear clothes that are too big for you, but man, the undergarments have to fit!!  And I didn't have to go to Lane Bryant to find my size.  I was able to go to "regular" stores.  On Sunday, we went to Kohl's and I was able to find a few things there too, including shape-ware.

Now shape-ware is quite an interesting concept.  The nutritionist told me that it would become my new best friend, and it really does the job.  Some of the rolls and extra skin is tucked it and you get a slimming effect.  But let me tell you, putting those things on!!!  OMG!!!  Picture stuffing a sausage in a human form.  Once it's on, it's wonderful, but getting them on.  WOWZERS!!!  I had to wiggle and tuck stuff in this way and that way.  I sure hope there wasn't a hidden camera in that dressing room!!  If so, watch for me on TV, cause it would definitely qualify for America's Funniest Home Videos!  I'm glad I was alone in that room!
In all seriousness though, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to find clothes that fit that aren't the largest size.  I held up a pair of 3X pajama bottoms to my waist and my daughter looked at me and said, "no way!".  They were too big!!!  It felt AWESOME!!!

I'm also finally starting to lose again.  I'm at 274 as of this morning.  I'm glad the weight loss is starting up again.  Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment