Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Oh Happy Day!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!  About the only thing that could make me happier right now would be to win the lottery!  Of course, I would need to buy a ticket first.

I saw the surgeon today (see previous post) and I had bloodwork done.  I received the results this afternoon.  They are NORMAL!!!  All my vitamin and mineral levels are normal.  My cholesterol is fine, my thyroid is fine, my iron is fine.  MY A1C IS 6.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!  That's the number I am most thrilled about.  To have an A1C at 6.3 with ZERO diabetes medications is fantastic!!  On July 8, 2014 (2 months before surgery), my A1C was 9.2 and that was while on 2 different kinds of insulin and Victoza.  That was less than a year ago!!!!!!!!  Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Can you tell I'm a bit excited???

1 comment:

  1. Numbers don't lie. Yours give new meaning to the word AWESOME. May you keep this going FOREVER. You really are in command of your progress. Isn't that a great feeling?!?!?

    ReplyDelete