Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

30 minute walk

Today I lasted 30 minutes on the treadmill and went 1.05 miles.  I have 25 days till the Bubble Run/Walk, I sure hope I'll be able to walk the 5k.  I should be able to......I'll have to get outside after work one day this week and walk around the park and try to get to 5k.

The gym was hot today which is why I only lasted 30 minutes.  Even my gym buddy commented on how hot it was in there.

Ok, enough rambling.  Monthly weigh in is in 4 days....the 8 month mark.  It's hard to believe that much time has gone by.  I was looking at some pictures on Facebook, and I can't believe that's me...I was so big.  I'm so happy I decided to take this journey.

More in 4 days...if not sooner!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment