Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony

That's what I jammed to the last 2 days on the treadmill.  I found the entire concert on You Tube (yes, the treadmills have internet access and youtube) and I enjoyed the music so much, I ordered the CD from Amazon yesterday.  Awesome music.  I would love to play in a concert like that.

Yesterday I walked 1.82 miles in 45 minutes.  Today I only lasted 30 minutes before my knee started bothering me a bit, but I still managed to go 1.22 miles.

Hopefully tonight we will try our first go-round at the T-25 workout discs.  We have to find enough space in the living room to work out.  :-)

I really didn't want to go to the gym today, but I forced myself to, and I'm glad I did.  I have to keep reminding myself that any activity, no matter how much, is good activity.

Yesterday I found one of my coworkers do a double-take as I walked past their desk, and I could just tell she was thinking, "what happened to Lisa?"  That is a very good feeling.

I'm really looking forward to warmer weather and no ice and snow and being able to go biking and hiking.  There are many trails I want to explore.

1 comment:

  1. Most excellent! Go, Lisa, go. Go, Lisa, go.

    ReplyDelete