Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 30, 2015

Last 2 workouts

I meant to post something on Friday, but never got around to it.  On Friday, I walked 1.88 miles in 45 minutes.  I was up to 3mph for a little bit.  I followed some advise that my chiropractor gave me and the pain in my upper back, neck, and shoulders was not as bad.  I'm sure the adjustment and massage I had on Thursday helped too!

Today I did only a 30 minute walk, and walked 1.32 miles.  Once again, I got it up to 3mph for a few minutes.  I was really, really tired today.  I was actually looking forward to going to the gym to help wake me up.  I found that I was a bit sore today, which is part of the reason why I only did 30 minutes.

Tomorrow I work from home and I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and I can walk around the park during lunch.  Maybe I'll take the kids with me if they are home and not out and about with Grandma (they are on spring break).


No comments:

Post a Comment