Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Today's Workout

I brought my phone with me today and listened to music on Amazon Prime.  The playlist is called "Classic Rock: Top Prime Songs 2014".  I only walked 30 minutes today and I went 1.07 miles.  I am finding that if I go to the gym 2 days in a row, I'm really sore on the 2nd day and can't do as much.  So that might be my new pattern, 45 minutes one day, and then if I go the following day only do 30 minutes.

I'm working from home the next 2 days, so I have to decide if I'm going to try and walk at lunch, or maybe go for a walk after work and have the kids go with me.  It's time to get outside and enjoy the nicer weather.  And if I wait till after work, then I'm not limited on how long I can walk.  I think that's the better plan.  They can either walk with me, or ride their bikes around me.  Heck, we can see how many times they can lap me on the one trail that is almost 1 mile long.

2 comments:

  1. Actually that sounds like fun. I like to walk and usually walk about 2 miles every day when I take the dog out. I'm out of the habit of daily walks right now tho. It was too cold this winter!!! Too bad we don't live closer because walks are more fun with someone with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great way to get the kids exercising too.

    ReplyDelete