Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Today's workout

I walked 1.72 miles (2.77 km) on the treadmill in 45 minutes while jamming to AC/DC, Metallica, and Bon Jovi.  Today my calves are feeling it.  About 20 minutes in I wanted to quit, but I forced myself to just concentrate on the music and keep going.  I don't feel quite as fantastic as I did yesterday, but I do feel good that I got my butt back down to the gym and stuck to it.

It's easy to quit before you've even started, but once you get started, it's harder to quit.  That's what I've learned today.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Lisa!! My sister had bariatric surgery 5 years ago and while she had her challenges, she says its the best decision she's every made. You look great....you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete