Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Resisting Temptations

Today my team celebrated a birthday by having chocolate cake from Portillo's.  And they had it outside of my cube.  Boy did that smell good!!  But I was a very, very good girl.  I know that is something I can't have, and I declined...even when they offered a "tiny piece".  I know the temptations are going to be out there the rest of my life, and the key is learning how to deal with them.  I can try to control things at home as much as possible, but I can't control things anywhere else.

I am down another pound today, yippie!

13 days to go...

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm only 2 floors up!! Girl think of others - LOL JK... very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, one thought, one conscious decision, one step at a time. We're in charge of ourselves and I know you can do this. MIL :o)

    ReplyDelete