Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 24, 2014

food weekend

Well, it was kinda a food weekend.  Yesterday was my in-law's 50th anniversary party.  The food was AWESOME.  We dined on soup, salad, pasta, chicken, pork roast, green beans, carrots, potatoes, and lots of wine!  It was fun.

Today it was the usual Sunday McDonald's for breakfast on our way to church.  Then lunch was White Castle, and we ended with Giordano's pizza for dinner.  I didn't go overboard on what I ate, but it was nice to get in a few of my favorites before starting the pre-op diet tomorrow.

And the it all changes...

A little more than 2 weeks to go.  I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your change too! It will be a big change for you and the family, but so worth it in the end! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete