Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 1, 2014

One year of tracking

Today marks one year of tracking my weight and starting this journey.  On November 1. 2013 I weighed 358 pounds, my highest ever.  Today, 1 year later, I am at 317 pounds.  The total weight loss is 81 pounds.  I feel so much better and I look forward to seeing where I am at this time next year.  I hope to be down at least another 81 pounds if not more.  Hubby is also 15 pounds down from his highest, and I am very happy and proud of him.

A lot has happened in the past year, and lots of it for the better.

Thank you to all that are supporting me, thank you for the prayers, and most important, thank you Heavenly Father for keeping me wrapped in your arms.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. That you feel so much better is huge and think of how much better it will be as you continue to do what is necessary, day by day. Let nothing be an excuse for not taking care of yourself. You're on the right track. Many blessings on you and your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete