Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 13, 2014

30 pounds gone since surgery!

This morning I weighed in at 311, which is 30 pounds lighter than my surgery weight.  Total loss so far (since 11/1/13) is 87 pounds.  I'm getting closer and closer to losing that first 100!!

Today I walked 0.89 miles, but I did it at a 20 minute mile.  So a bit of a shorter distance, but at a faster pace.  Of course, it helps when it's only 29 degrees outside!!

Hubby bought me an e-book on how to survive the holidays after bariatric surgery.  I'm going to start reading it tonight on the way home from work.  He is such a sweetheart for getting this for me.

1 comment:

  1. That is what is called an Atta Girl. Keep up the walking at a faster pace. It helps immensely.

    ReplyDelete