Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 7, 2014

Week 8 update

For week 8 I am on the move again, losing 3 pounds.  I am now down to 315 and have 17 pounds to go to reach the first goal of 100 pounds lost.  I'm getting antsy because I am getting so close.

I am doing more walking, although I am not walking every day....yet.  Some days are easier to be motivated to walk than others.  I find that I walk better when I have a buddy to walk with, so I will have to work on finding walking buddies.  That is easy to do when I am working in the office, but on the days I am working from home, it's very easy to find reasons (excuses) to skip the walk.  So that is where I really need to work on finding motivation.  Maybe I need to start playing music through my phone and wearing the headphones while I walk.

Last night was the closest I have come yet to getting sick after eating...all because I tend to eat too fast.  That is one thing I REALLY need to work on.

2 comments:

  1. Snoopygirl, you have all of the motivation in the world with you at all times. You carry it with you wherever you go. It keeps you company. It reads your e-mails and washes your clothes. It follows you around and does your work. It the most important thing that's with you every single day. It's YOU, Snoopygirl, it's YOU. That's why you have to give up evading your responsibility to yourself. YOU are who this is all about and you owe it to yourself to just DO. Don't think twice about it. Just DO it until it becomes second nature. It will take time. A lot of time. Just DO. DO what is right for YOU. DO your walks. DO slow down your eating. DO whatever it is that you are supposed to do. Take charge Snoopygirl because you ARE in charge. It's up to YOU, for YOU. Congratulations on the level you've reached. You go, Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend the Zombies Run app for motivation while walking. It's super fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete