Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Well, I did it

Did what, you ask??

I finally got my lazy ass back to the gym.  And you know what???  It felt good.

I did 3 sets of 10 reps on 11 different machines.  I did legs, arms, and back.  And every single time I work in the office, I need to use my lunch hour to go to the gym.  NO MORE EXCUSES!!!  I'm good at making excuses, that's for sure.  My 10-year surgiversary is fast approaching, and I'm not where I had hoped I would be.  My eating could be better,  but it's not horrible.  What I'm lacking is exercise!!!!  I need to exercise!!!  Come hell or high water, I need to get active.

I've been reading posts from my friends, Kathy and Patty, who get out and walk or run on a regular basis.  I need to use that inspiration and get my butt moving again.

So if you don't see posts at least once a week about me exercising, feel free to call, email, texts, or slap me upside the head.  Enough of this crap!!  I need to DO this!!  I've come too far to stop now!!!

Ok, that is all for today.  Thanks for "listening".  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Atta girl, now you got it. We can all get on you if you'd like...No excuses about the meals either. Become a winner while being a loser!

    ReplyDelete