Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 2, 2015

Another Milestone

Today I am at 391 pounds, which means I have lost an even 50 pounds since surgery on Sept 9, 2014 (total overall loss is 107 pounds).  I'm very excited about this.

I have changed the stats in the right column to now reflect monthly loss instead of weekly, to make it easier to see the progression.

I just started the Prednisone yesterday, so now I need to be a really good girl about what I'm putting into my body.  I am also going to join the gym here at the office so at the very least, I can get back into walking and not worry about freezing my butt off.  Hubby and I need to figure out a gym schedule that works for us for the evenings...which is totally doable.

I am excited that I have managed to continue to lose throughout the holiday season, and I find this very encouraging to reach that goal of the next 100 pounds.  I'll be sure to celebrate when I reach 248 (which is 150 total) and then the BIG celebration when I reach 198!!  I'm looking forward to it.

I really put it in perspective when I was talking to hubby the other day.  I have now lost 1/4 of me!  And that is a good thing indeed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh maybe that's 291 and not 391? Yeah, 291, that's the wonderful ticket. Hang in there SG. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete