Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly update #1

I have decided to try and start to do weekly updates (at least) on Mondays.  Things are going well so far.  I have dropped a few more pounds, so I am now at 36 pounds lost.  Only 4 pounds away from 40!  Yippie!!

I am doing better at resisting second helpings and continuing to make better choices.  I find I do much better at work because I have better control.  I am also finding that I'm not as hungry as I used to be.  All of these things are good.  Baby steps for right now, I must remind myself, baby steps.

I'm looking forward to adding exercise to the plan as I am able.  It's really hard because of all the joint pain and fatigue I have, but again, I must do baby steps with that too.  I'll be happy when the water park opens.  The season pass is sitting there waiting to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment