Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 7, 2014

Upcoming appointment and other stuff

I haven't written in a while because there really hasn't been much to report.  I have hit a plateau and have stayed in the 368-371 range.  That tells me I need to really start to push myself and work harder.  I also really discovered that I am most definitely a stress eater.  Quarter-end was very stressful at work, and I was munching and snacking like crazy.  So I need to really be mindful of that and find other ways to relieve the stress.  I've started carrying gum with me, so when I do feel like snacking, I'm chewing a piece of gum first.  It is helping so far.

I have the appointment with the dietitian on Wednesday, and I'm really interested in what she has to say.  I will share the results of that appointment shortly thereafter.

To those of you who have asked how I'm doing, I say THANK YOU.  It touches me more than you can imagine that you are keeping up with my progress, and are checking this blog on a regular basis.  Please continue to share your thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment