Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 12 update

I made it thorough my first major holiday post surgery, and I survived quite well.  I actually managed to lose 2 pounds this week.  I have 5 more pounds to go to reach 100 gone!!!  I have to admit I am pleased with myself. I didn't stuff myself and I was able to eat a little bit of everything and really enjoy myself.  We then ate up the leftovers in breakfast dishes the next 2 days.  I even managed a cocktail without getting drunk....it was salted caramel vodka with hot apple cider.  Yummy.

The weekend was relaxing, that's for sure.

Now we are upon Christmas season, the season to remember Jesus being born.  And there is lots of eating and temptations too, but I'm confident I will be just fine.  I even plan on baking cookies for family and friends.


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Lisa! Wow 95 lbs that is amazing! You must be feeling soo much better. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and many blessing in the New Year!! Jan and Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are proof that it can be done, Lisa! You are in charge, not the holidays, food, parties, shopping or stress. You have made taking good care of yourself your priority. Your health and safety comes first. May it always be so.

    ReplyDelete