Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 14, 2014

100 POUNDS!!!!!

YIPPIE!!! HORRAY!!!!!    I DID IT!!!!!!!

That's right!!  As of this morning, I am 100 pounds lighter.  On November 1, 2013 I weighed in at 398 pounds.  Today, I am 298!!!  PRAISE GOD!!!!  I can't begin to describe how happy I am!!!  I feel great!  All the struggle has been worth it!!!  100 pounds gone total (43 since surgery)!!

DID YA'LL HEAR ME SCREAM WITH DELIGHT!!!!!

100 pounds ago I had to use a scooter to get around the store.  I couldn't stand for more than a minute or two at a time without my feet and back killing me.  I couldn't get down on the floor and play with my kids.

Now I can do all that PLUS more!!!  Yesterday we went caroling and visited with 2 of our shut-ins.  I stood the WHOLE time!!!  I can walk over a mile.  I go shopping for hours.  I can walk up and down stairs without being in total agony.  This list goes on and on and on.

I will upload a new photo later today, after I get out of my jammies.

Thank you to all who have supported me and continue to support me.  Thank you GOD for everything you have given me.

3 comments:

  1. Super fantastic!! (I was wondering what that sound was yesterday!) Keep up the great work - looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, that's fantastic! Just think how great you're going to feel after the next 100 pounds! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...could not be happier for you, DIL. :o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete